Replacement certificates and transcripts

Replacement certificates and transcripts

Replacement Certificates or Letters Verifying your Education

If you have lost your degree certificate you can request a replacement using this link >>

If you need a letter confirming that you studied at Aston, please contact The Hub on Tel: +44 (0)121 204 4007 or


If you need a transcript of your marks, please email your former subject area or School. For ABS enquiries, please complete the Transcript Request Form on the link below and return with ID to the office.

The contacts to request transcripts are: 

Aston Business School 

For ABS transcript requests, please complete the Transcript Request Form

School of Engineering & Applied Science 

Combined Honours

School of Languages & Social Sciences

For LSS transcript requests, please contact the below to obtain a transcript request form: 

School of Life & Health Sciences

Enquiries from Employers

If you are an employer and would like to verify a graduate's degree or award, please go to the Academic Services page to complete the online form