Take your business to the next level by joining the Aston Programme for Small Business Growth. Develop your leadership skills and build a targeted growth strategy for your own business in the company of other ambitious business leaders.
The Aston Programme for Small Business Growth aims to support SMEs to grow by increasing their turnover and creating jobs within Coventry and Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham and Solihull. It is free of charge and offers:
- Workshops taught by experts in SME leaderships and management.
- One-to-one support to help you tackle your business challenges.
- Networking with other early-stage business owners from the Midlands.
- SME case studies from business leaders talking about their growth journey.
- Guidance through the various external finance options available to you.
- The opportunity to pitch your growth strategy to external finance experts.
- Time to explore the strategic growth opportunities for your business.
- The programme is suitable for businesses that are in their early-stage with identifiable growth potential
- The applicant (you) should be the founder or the CEO of the business, and be the person who is responsible for driving the growth of the business
- Your business must have an operations address in the Greater Birmingham and Solihull or Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area
- Your business needs to have been trading for at least 12 months and employ one FTE (this can be yourself)
- Your business needs to be an SME as defined by HMRC and meet the De Minimis state aid criteria – received no more than 200,000 euro state aid in the last 36 months
- Participants need to make a significant commitment of time and effort to engage with the opportunities provided and are required to attend all workshops.