The programme will work with 125 SME and Social Enterprise leaders across five cohorts.
The Aston Programme for Small Business Growth aims to support SMEs to grow by increasing their turnover and creating jobs within Coventry and Warwickshire and Greater Birmingham and Solihull. It is free of charge and offers:
- Workshops taught by experts in SME leaderships and management.
- One-to-one support to help you tackle your business challenges.
- Networking with other early-stage business owners from the Midlands.
- SME case studies from business leaders talking about their growth journey.
- Guidance through the various external finance options available to you.
- The opportunity to pitch your growth strategy to external finance experts.
- Time to explore the strategic growth opportunities for your business.