1. What made you want to study at Aston University initially?I was part of the Triangle Program in the field of Organisation: Management, Change and Consultancy. This program sent me to Aston University for a semester. I did not pick the university myself.
2. What has been your favourite thing about Aston University? Teaching, campus, other students etcThe great teachers who share their experiences and are willing to meet after class and help. The atmosphere on campus was very nice as well and it is well located, close to the city center. The help with career advice.
3. What have you enjoyed about living in Birmingham?The fact that campus was closed to the city center. The city is well connected with London.
4. What do you think have been the main benefits of studying abroad?Learning about different culture and meeting new people, spending time with people coming from all over the world: sharing.
5. Do you think there is anything that could be improved about Aston University or your Exchange Programme?Not much… For example: know the timetables earlier in advance and reduce the price of accommodation
Browser does not support script.