General Regulations apply to all Aston students in all years of their programme. The Senate, which includes student representatives, reviews the General Regulations annually and may approve up-dates for the following academic year. Recent changes are summarised in our what's new bulletins.
- Undergraduate Programmes (CertHE, DipHE, BSc, BA, BEng, MPharm, MEng, MChem)
- Foundation Degrees (FdA,FdEng, FdSc):
- Graduate Diploma (Grad Dip):
- Postgraduate Taught Programmes (PgC, PgD, LLM, MSc, MA, MBA, MRes, extended Masters):
- General Regulations for the MBChB Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University Approach to Degree Algorithms:
School of Life and Health Sciences and Medical School. Only applies to students as indicated:
- Regulations on Fitness to Practise:
Looking for information on Research Procedures, Presentation Regulations, Codes of Practice and Conduct?
Looking for Regulations and Policies on Examinations and Assessment?
Contacts for advice or guidance:
For advice or guidance, please contact Adam Hewitt.