General Regulations apply to all Aston students in all years of their programme. The Senate, which includes student representatives, reviews the General Regulations annually and may approve up-dates for the following academic year. Recent changes are summarised in our what's new bulletins.
- New and revised General Regulations 2018/19, 2019/20
- Virtuous Credit Guidance Notes
- Credit & Qualifications Frameworks (for all students): 2018/19, 2019/20
- Undergraduate Programmes (CertHE, DipHE, BSc, BA, BEng, MPharm, MEng, MChem): 2018/19, 2019/20
- Foundation Degrees (FdA,FdEng, FdSc): 2018/19, 2019/20
- Graduate Diploma (Grad Dip): 2018/19, 2019/20
- Postgraduate Taught Programmes (PgC, PgD, LLM, MSc, MA, MBA, MRes, extended Masters): 2018/19, 2019/20
- General Regulations for the MBChB Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery 2018/19, 2019/20
School of Life and Health Sciences and Medical School. Only applies to students as indicated:
Regulations on Fitness to Practise: 2018/19, 2019/20
Looking for information on Research Procedures, Presentation Regulations, Codes of Practice and Conduct?
Looking for Regulations and Policies on Examinations and Assessment?
Contacts for advice or guidance:
For advice or guidance, please contact Adam Hewitt.