We are following Government guidance to ensure that students living away from home are able to make an informed choice about travel plans.
You can help minimise the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel safely by walking and cycling, if you can. Where this is not possible, use public transport or drive.
For travel from, and including, 2 December, check the local restriction tiers that apply to the areas you pass through when travelling.
You can also help control the virus by:
- observing social contact rules for your local and destination areas
- keeping your distance when you travel, where possible
- washing or sanitising your hands regularly
- planning ahead and avoiding the busiest routes, as well as busy times like the rush hour
- downloading the NHS COVID-19 app before you travel, if possible, and checking in where you see official NHS COVID-19 QR code posters
For more information, or for any queries in relation to the asymptomatic testing centre, you can visit the coronavirus FAQ page or email COVID-19 reporting.
On-Campus COVID-19 Test Centre
From Monday 30 November, in response to the NHS National Testing Programme, if you are showing any symptoms (asymptomatic) to access tests on a voluntary basis.