Who Else Can I Talk To?

We appreciate that not all students may wish to meet with a University counsellor/psychotherapy practitioner or our mental health specialist, but would like to talk to someone else. There are a range of options through the Students Union and elsewhere within the University, and through external sources.

Click here to see what other options are available to you.