Free visa help & advice

Free visa advice for applicants and current students

You will need a visa to study in the UK, unless you are a citizen/national of a European Economic Area country or Switzerland.

If you accept our offer of a place to study at Aston, our team of qualified immigration advisers will be able to advise you on a range of visa and immigration issues, and help you apply for your Tier 4 General visa. This is a free service. Contact us for help and advice or to arrange an appointment.

Tier 4 Updates
Please note that the Immigration Health surcharge is increasing. This is due to increase on or after the 19th December 2018. Click here for more International Student News and Updates
Last checked on 30/11/2018 VN

We are ranked 3rd in the UK for our visa advice

International Student Barometer 2014

Our International Student Advisers received a 95.4% student satisfaction rating

International Student Barometer 2014