Housing advice

Information and advice on house hunting, council tax and making sure you're treated fairly. 

If you can't find the answers to your questions here, or aren't sure who to speak to about an issue, please contact the Hub who will be happy to help or point you in the right direction.

Council Tax
Council Tax helps to pay for services provided by local government. Full-time students can apply for exemption.

More information on finding somewhere to live, tenancy agreements and landlord checks can be found in the Housing section on the Students' Union website.