Thank you for choosing to study at Aston University. So we can confirm your eligibility for a CAS, we ask if you can please complete this Pre-CAS Questionnaire. This can take up to 30 minutes to complete so we recommend that you have details of all your previous UK visas and qualifications for courses taken within the UK with you before you start.
Please only submit one response to this questionnaire, it will then be processed and you will be contacted if we need any additional information or evidence.
- Every new academic course taken at Aston University will require a new Tier 4 visa, and therefore a new CAS.
- The completion of this questionnaire does not guarantee that you will receive a CAS. You will still be required to meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Once your school is happy that you meet the conditions, and you are within about 3 months of the start date of your course, they will issue your CAS. (If extending your visa for your current course your new CAS will be issued by an international student adviser).
- If you currently have a visa for the UK (which allows you to extend or switch in country), unfortunately you will not be able to apply for your visa from the UK if there are more than 28 days between the end of your current visa and that start of your new course.
- If you are able to make a Tier 4 visa application from within the UK, you must make this application through the free visa advice service offered by Aston University in the Hub otherwise you will not be able to enrol on your course. New students making a visa application can click here for information on how to apply.
If you need to, you can save the questionnaire and come back to it at a later date. After saving, you will be sent an email with a unique link to your data which will be available for you to edit for up to 28 days.
You will receive a copy of your answers at the end of the questionnaire. Please click on the link below to begin your the process:
Complete Aston University Pre-CAS Questionnaire
Browser does not support script.