EBRI has a professional team in place to ensure bioenergy and energy system opportunities can be realised by business, industry, organisations and local authorities.
If you would like to find out how EBRI could benefit your organisation, or how you could become part of the bioenergy and energy system supply chains, please get in touch.
Tim Miller, Director of Engagement
- Jolade Azzan, Industry Engagement Officer
Dr Ana Maria Cortes, Business Research Associate:Techno-Economic Assessment & Energy Systems
- Dr Vitor Furlong, Knowledge Exchange Associate: Biochemical Processes
- Michael Gannon, ERDF Project Administrator
Catriona Heaton, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Supergen Bioenergy Hub
- Durga Prasad, Industry Engagement Officer
- Joao Santos, Knowledge Exchange Associate, Thermal Processes
Irene Watkinson, Marketing and Communications Manager
Emma Wylde, Supergen Bioenergy Hub Project Manager