CityFest is an exploration of technologies that will sit at the heart of our future cities.
CityFest will provide hands-on demonstrations, small group workshops and public lectures.
CityFest seeks to educate, enthuse and excite a future generation of scientists and engineers.
CityFest aims to tackle the digital divide, supporting the attendance of 1,000 pupils from the most disadvantaged local regions.
Lectures, Workshops and Demonstrations
- Further details coming soon
CityFest is seeking commercial sponsorship to fund:
- Coach hire to ferry pupils from disadvantaged schools
- The creation of the highest quality demonstrations that will provide a legacy for future outreach activities
- Travel and subsistence for high profile speakers
- Publicity and marketing of the event
- Evening reception in BMAG for all demonstrators, speakers, sponsors and industrial collaborators, providing the formal launch of the Aston Institute of Urban Technologies and the Environment