Access Control

All major University buildings, office and research areas are connected to the University Access Control System. Swipe card readers and secure electronic locks control access to such areas and entry is by a valid uniCARD only.

Your uniCARDs will therefore be programmed to give you access to these secure areas depending on the School or support department you work for.

If you require access to additional rooms please contact the IT Helpdesk.