Access Control

All major University buildings and many computer rooms and office areas are connected to the University Access Control System. Swipe card readers and secure electronic locks control access to such areas and entry is by authorised uniCARDs only.

Your uniCARD will be programmed to give you access to certain secure areas depending on your course and School of study.