Getting Your uniCARD

Aston uniCARDs are normally issued to new students at central enrolment. Registry or your School will make other arrangements if you are enrolling outside central enrolment. Your uniCARD is issued for the duration of your programme of study.

If you have not received your uniCARD please contact the IT Helpdesk.