Replacement Cards

Replacement uniCARDs can be obtained from the IT Helpdesk located in Main Building East G16.

If your card is lost or damaged due to abuse or neglect:

Cards will be replaced free of charge if:

  • It is stolen and the incident has been reported to the Police and a Police report number can be produced.
  • You have a change of status (eg. marital, programme of study, course extension etc)