Booking your appointment:
Our clinic currently runs on Monday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. Appointments can be made with or without prior referral. If you would like to book or discuss treatment options please call +44 (0)121 204 4400 or email email@example.com.
Once your appointment has been scheduled please make the following notes and bring them with you:
- Any symptoms you are experiencing including when they began
- Your key personal and health information including any recent life changes
- All medications, vitamins, eye drops and supplements that you are taking, including both prescription and over-the-counter and and any products being used to alleviate dry eye symptoms.
- Any questions that you would like to ask our doctors.
- First visit (diagnosis appointment) has a cost of £60 and it lasts between 60 to 75 minutes.
- A 6 month fee of £150* covers the cost of subsequent management visits, chair time and treatments to be used.
*Please note service fees may vary, depending on the complexity of your condition and the given treatment.
The Dry Eye Clinic is staffed by leading academic clinicians and conducts research and training. Some patients might be eligible for clinical trials for which visit and treatment fees are free of charge. If you would prefer not to have students to observe your consultation, please let us know when booking.
The Dry Eye Clinic is based in the Vision Sciences building on the Aston University campus.Conveniently located in Birmingham city centre the Aston campus can be easily reached by foot, car and a variety of public transport links. For further details on how to find us please visit our maps and directions page.
A small number of parking spaces are available to patients, full details will be confirmed upon booking.
In addition to our Dry Eye Clinic we also offer routine eye tests and dispensing services as well as other specialist clínics for those with permanently damaged eyesight, slowing shortsightedness progression and binocular vision. For moreinformation on these services please visit Aston Eye Clinic.