During term time, Group Study Rooms on the Ground and Second Floors of the Library and some on the Second Floor of the Main Building can be booked by all registered Aston University students.
The Library group study rooms are: L014, L017 or L018 (Ground Floor); L207, L208, L209 (Second Floor).
The Main Building group study rooms are: MB203, MB205, MB208 (MB Second Floor, East)
- Each room has a maximum capacity. Please check the room information when you book.
- Slots are available between Monday-Friday, 09:00-21:00
- After 21:00, and at the weekends, the Library group study rooms only are available for groups on a first-come, first-served basis
- You can book online anytime during term, up to 1 day in advance, but bookable slots are only released 14 days in advance, to minimise cancellations
- Your group can book a maximum of two, one hour slots per week
- There is a presentation screen that can be used with a laptop in each of the Library rooms (except for L014 and MB205). Please request a HDMI cable from Library Help Point and do ensure that you return it before you leave.
- If you don't receive your email confirmation for your room booking email firstname.lastname@example.org or check our help pages