The Learning & Teaching Support Office is staffed by David Pollard and Dan Clement. The office is open to LSS students from 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday. Occasionally the office will be closed if the team have commitments elsewhere within the University.
The list of things the support team can assist with is long and varied but it includes:
- Software issues - including Microsoft Office and LSS specialist software.
- Research - data collection and cleaning; analysis tools.
- Hardware faults - including broken laptops and mobile phones; and problems with Aston University equipment.
- Data recovery - on network PCs or your own device.
- Blackboard issues - including submission errors and missing modules.
- Aston Replay - playback and access problems.
- Equipment and DVD loans