Here's for going further with the Aston masters
Cost shouldn't limit your career aspirations, which is why we are delighted to offer Aston graduates (including exchange students) a 20% loyalty scholarship discount off course fees. This scholarship applies to all Aston University standard on-campus taught masters programmes and full-time MBA programmes for all Aston University continuing students/graduates.*
As an Aston graduate you will automatically qualify. We greatly value our alumni, which is why we are offering this loyalty scholarship discount.
*Please note some online programmes are excluded.
With an Aston masters you can:
- Progress in your chosen career
- Focus on a specific discipline
- Gain professional accreditation
Continue to study with us and you will be studying in a place you know and will benefit from the academic and social connections you have already made at Aston.
"There’s always such a great atmosphere at Aston, which helps you excel academically. This is one of the reasons I have done both my BSc and my MA here at Aston."
Ben Harrison, MA in the European Union and International Relations
If you would like to expore your options, please speak to one of our postgraduate admissions officers. You can access one-to-one support by:
- Dropping into campus anytime weekdays between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm. Simply visit our main reception and ask for a postgraduate one-to-one appointment, or;
- Arrange an appointment with a postgraduate admissions adviser by telephoning us on 0121 204 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a place and masters study scholarship please complete the fast track application form below: