David Leach - Course Director, see tab below
Dr Jack Carnell
A highly successful CEO, Chairman, Coach and Board Director with both public and private sector experience. Currently Chairman of a National Sector Skills Council.
Also a Senior Teaching Fellow and Programme Director at Aston University, Chairman of a Charity for adults with learning disabilities and an Executive Coach.
- BSc Honours (First Class) in Civil Engineering
- MSc Mathematics
- PMD in Management (Harvard Business School)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Practice
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching (level 7)
- ILM level 7 certificate in Leadership
- British Psychological Society registered as a qualified personality and ability tester.
Dr John Daniel Park,BAMA PhD
Dr Daniel Park graduated in economics at the University of Glasgow. He has worked in business strategy and strategic management for the whole of his career. His early experience was in logistics and strategic planning with Esso UK Oil. He entered the management consulting profession in a senior managerial position with Pricewaterhouse Coopers. He subsequently co-founded his own strategic planning consultancy and has practiced for over 30 years in total as a consultant in the fields of business strategy, organisational development and global supply chain management.
Additionally he has acted as economic adviser to the United Kingdom Cabinet Office and the Department of Trade and Industry on industrial development policy.
He has recently been appointed to the Editorial Advisory Council of the “Harvard Business Review.