Start date: September, January and May
Duration of programme: 24 months
Study mode: Part-time study
Funding: Scholarships available
Application process: Information about how to apply
For direct enrolment onto the Aston MBA programme, you will need English and Mathematics GCSE Level 2 or quivalent, plus one* of the following:
- A good UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
English Language Requirements can be found here.
*Applicants with extensive work experience
We accept applications from candidates with extensive work experience who have not completed a graduate qualification.
We take a holistic approach in evaluating applications. If you would like to get a better idea before applying, you are welcome to contact one of our MBA advisers for an informal discussion.
The information contained on this website details the typical entry requirements for this course for the most commonly offered qualifications. Applicants with alternative qualifications may wish to enquire with the relevant admissions teams prior to application whether or not their qualifications are deemed acceptable. For less commonly encountered qualifications this will be judged on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the academic admissions tutor.
Contact our Admissions Team
Tel: +44 (0)121 204 3200