We deliver practical degree apprenticeships developed with industry and approved by professional bodies.
We’ll work in partnership with you to tailor the programme to your needs and skills gaps. Our curriculum is, and always has been, focused on student employability and the transformational things they can do for industry.
The following degree apprenticeships are currently in development, subject to full approval:
- Business to Business Sales Professional (Level 6)
- Digital Marketing (Level 6)
- Marketing Manager (Level 6)
- Project Manager (Level 6)
- Supply Chain Manager (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (Level 6)
- Control/Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Science Industry Process/Plant Engineer (Level 6)
- Product Design and Development Engineer (Level 6)
If you are interested in one of the programmes above, or an apprenticeship we are not currently developing, please get in touch with our Apprenticeships Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with business across a wide range of sectors providing them with the support and expertise to nurture their talent into future leaders.
Our guide to degree apprenticeships is full of the information you need to know about the levy and the programmes on offer
Find the answers to your burning degree apprenticeship questions in our handy list of FAQs.
Browser does not support script.