We offer a growing range of Degree Apprenticeships including Level 6 (Undergraduate) and Level 7 (Postgraduate) depending on where you are in your career
Level 6 degree apprenticeships are ideal for students leaving further education (college, sixth form or an apprenticeship) and those who have begun their careers but want to study for a degree.
A Level 7 apprenticeship is best suited to those who have already gained a degree or professional qualification and want to develop their knowledge further or those that have significant professional experience.
The following degree apprenticeships are currently in development, subject to full approval:
- Business to Business Sales Professional (Level 6)
- Digital Marketing (Level 6)
- Marketing Manager (Level 6)
- Project Manager (Level 6)
- Supply Chain Manager (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (Level 6)
- Control/Technical Support Engineer (Level 6)
- Science Industry Process/Plant Engineer (Level 6)
- Product Design and Development Engineer (Level 6)
If you are interested in one of the programmes above, or an apprenticeship we are not currently developing, please get in touch with our Apprenticeships Team: email@example.com
Applying for a degree apprenticeship is a little different to the traditional university route. Check out these top tips for a winning application.
Get the inside story about what it is really like to be an Aston University degree apprentice.
We have the answers to your questions about this new route to higher education.
Browser does not support script.