International students with qualifications that don't gain them direct access to Bachelor's Degree study can study an International Foundation Programme to gain guaranteed progression to the programme of their choice.
WHY COME TO ASTON?
- Guaranteed progression, subject to qualifications, performance and progression pathway
- Language support
- Enter with a lower English Language (IELTS) score and develop your English while studying
- Full university experience that prepares you academically and culturally for entry into a full BSc/BEng programme
- Potential for progression elsewhere
- Four different programmes tailored to provide the best possible foundation for your future course of study
For the International Foundation Programme in Business you need to pass all modules at 40% to achieve progression
onto most programmes – plus prerequisite grades as per Entry Requirements.
For the International Foundation Programme in Science and the International Foundation Programme in Engineering and Applied Science please refer to the course pages for details of progression requirements - it depends on the degree you wish to progress to.
Cristine Schneider, Brazil: "I have chosen Aston as a place to study because of its reputation as one of the top UK Universities."
See all student profiles here.