If you are starting a Postgraduate course, you can apply for a Loan of up to £11,222 provided by the UK Government to help with your course fees and living costs.
If your course started on or after 1 August 2020:
You can get up to £11,222 for your whole course.
If your course started between 1 August 2019 and 31 July 2020:
You can get up to £10,906 for your whole course.
You can apply for the postgraduate loan if you:
- are starting a Masters level degree - Full-time and part-time students are eligible
- do not already have a masters degree or higher qualification
- are under the age of 60
- are a home fee payers resident/domiciled in England, plus EU nationals
For more eligibility information visit the GOV.UK website
- Non-means tested (it won't depend on personal or family income)
- Repayments are linked to income after completing the course (6% of income over £21,000), and paid concurrently with undergraduate loan payments. Interest rate of RPI plus three percent, similar to the current undergraduate system.
- Applications will be received by Student Finance England, with loans issued and administered by the Student Loans Company, as with undergraduate degrees.
How to apply:
You can apply now on the GOV.UK website