Tuesday 2nd July, 10:00am-2:00pm
Years 9, 10 and 12
An exciting opportunity for students who are interested in working in Healthcare to learn more about different career options and speak to healthcare professionals.
During the day, exhibitors will be running stalls with information and interactive activities to inspire students from varied healthcare organisations and disciplines, such as Optometry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Nutrition and Medicine.
Students can also sign up to talks and workshops on the day for more in-depth exploration into their future careers and achieving their goals. The breakout talks will be set closer to the time, but last year included the following:
- "A Day in the Life" - Q&A Panel with Healthcare Professionals
- UCAS and Increasing your Employability
- Medical School - getting in and succeeding
- "What does it take to work in healthcare?" - Q&A Panel with Healthcare Professionals and Current Students
- Education Pathways - making the right post-16 choices
- First Aid Skills
- Tours of our Campus
This event is free to attend - please click on the link below to book your places. Due to the popularity of this event, bookings are limited to 50 students per school. If you have any questions or queries about this event, please email SRO@aston.ac.uk
**Please note, bookings for this event will close on Tuesday 25th June**