Step 1: enrol online
You will need to complete online enrolment before arriving at the University. We’ll contact you by email with a University username and password, and instructions about how to do this.
Step 2: face to face enrolment
Due to the safety measures we have put in place during the Coronavirus pandemic, a member of staff will complete your enrolment in the background, and we will contact you should we need to see any of your documents.
If necessary, we will arrange an appointment for you to come onto campus so we can check your information in person in a safe environment. If we do not need to see you in person, your enrolment will be complete.
If you are studying at a distance, we will contact you to confirm when you enrolment is complete.
If you have decided not to join us on campus in September, then please indicate when you will be arriving in your Pre-Enrolment task in MAP.
Documents required for enrolment:
- Passport or National Identity Card (To upload online in pre-enrolment)
- If your current domicile is in the UK, your Student ID card (UniCARD) will be posted to you before Freshers’ Week / Welcome Week. If you are currently not in the UK you will be given an appointment to collect your Student ID from our IT helpdesk when you arrive on campus.
- Original qualification documents. Copies will not be accepted. We may ask you to bring these documents to a face to face appointment on campus, so please make sure you have them with you if you are moving to Birmingham.
- If you have taken your A level/BTEC qualifications you do not need to bring the certificates as they are verified by UCAS.
- Passport (to be uploaded online in pre-enrolment)
- Visa Check Appointment– if you have arranged for your BRP card to be sent to the University, you will be able to book an appointment to collect this after you have arrived in the UK. If you have asked for your BRP to be sent to a different location, please do not book an appointment with us until you have collected your documents, as we will need to see a copy of this.
- Original qualification documents. Copies will not be accepted so please make sure you bring these with you to the UK.
- You can collect your Student ID card (UniCARD) when you come for your Visa Check Appointment