International Conference on Management of Technology
We welcome you to attend the 27th Annual Conference of the International Association for Management of Technology.
The primary focus of the conference is to bring together researchers, scholars and industry participants from around the world to share their experiences and latest research results in all aspects of: technology management, technological innovation, engineering economics, industrial development, sustainability.
Birmingham is a vibrant city and full of history. As the "cradle of the industrial revolution" the city played a pivotal role in the development of modern industry and commercialisation of production. Being home to the "Lunar Society", a group of free thinking scientists and industrialists, Birmingham has always had innovation and technological development at its heart. At the same time the city has made a huge transition from its industrial heritage towards a more modern and sustainable economy. Today it combines the legacy of manufacturing with modern services, a cosmopolitan population, great gastronomy, and excellent transport links.
All speakers are required to fill in an Author Intellectual Property Release. Instructions on how to fill it in and upload it can be found here.
- Sustainable Industrial Development
- National Systems of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Financing Innovation
- New Product Development, Industrial Innovation and R&D Management
- Management of Technology in Small and Medium Enterprises
- Technology Forecasting and Planning
- Complex Systems, Cultural, Social and Human Issues
- Strategic issues, Competitiveness, Quality and Productivity
- E-commerce, Supply Chain Management, and Virtual Organizations
- Technology Transfer, Partnership and Sustainable Development
- MOT Education & Theory of MOT
- Technology Management in Manufacturing Systems
- Project Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Bioengineering and Emerging Technologies
- Technology Issues for Developing Countries
- Service Innovations
- Sustainability implications for Management of Technology and Innovation
- 1st July 2017 – Abstract submission OPENS!
- (Decisions and feedback on extended abstracts will be within 2 weeks of submission)
- 1st October 2017 15th OCTOBER 2017 – Final deadline for submission of extended abstracts
- 15th November 2017 1st December 2017 – Final deadline for submission of full papers
- 31st December 2017 – Decisions and feedback on full papers
- 31st January 2018 14th February 2018 – Full paper – final version, copyright transfer & author registration
- 22nd– 26th April 2018 – Conference dates
Full conference fees:
- Early bird registration until 31st January 2018 14th February 2018: £600
- Late registration from 1st February 2018 14th February 2018 onwards: £700
- Early bird registration until 31st January 2018 14th February 2018: £300
- Late registration from 1st February 14th February 2018 onwards: £350
Your registration fee will give you access to:
Your conference registration also includes one year of IAMOT membership.
Authors of multiple papers should note that ONLY 2 PAPERS ARE ALLOWED PER REGISTRATION FEE.